Earn money by selling your designs



Hey everyone, in today’s post I would love to talk to you about how to earn money by selling your designs but first let me introduce myself I’m Mayar with you feel free to chat with at any time you have my Instagram @immayargaber. So honestly we are in the perfect time to earn some extra cash we are in quarantine and I think all of us has a lot of free time so why don’t you take advantage of that free time and make money I won’t tell go meditate or go learn something new no I’m telling you to earn money and all of us wants money I mean who doesn’t want more extra cash in their pockets. 

Earning money by selling your design is the easiest way to earn money trust I tried almost everything to make money online and when I found out about this method I was really shocked because it’s like doing nothing and still earn money. To this method is by opening a store on RedBubble it’s easy don’t worry all you have to do is go to RedBubble.com and signup as a seller name your store and setup your profile I think that’s an easy step so prepare yourself for the easiest part after that all you need to do is click start selling or add new work, this will lead you to a page that you can upload you design and your design will be printed in so many products T-shirt, mugs, coasters, curtains, posters, stickers, bags, and so many more. And the great part is that RedBubble is gonna handle the printing and the shipping stuff you won’t do anything except you are gonna make a design upload it to RedBubble to make product and there you go start earning money by a simple way. 

But let me tell you a disclaimer you may not get too many sells at the beginning but by working hard and consisting in being successful after 3 months only you are gonna earn money while you sleep all you need is work hard for at least 3 months and trust me hard work always pay off. Also make sure to use a lot of tags so your designs get to a lot of costumers. 

No comments

Seo Services