Why I decided to become a lifestyle blogger



Hey everyone it was not an easy decision for me to become a blogger so I will take you to the first of this tool all started like two or three years ago but I was looking for any thing to earn money through it on the Internet and I literally tried every thing when I was sushi for ways to make me money many people on the Internet we’re saying be able to look good just make a blog and the first thing oh you did back then was ignoring every thing About Blogging you are going to asked me why you might be shocked but I don’t love to write or read a lot so I told myself why I have to make something I don’t like so one day I was chatting with my friend and I was telling her how much I love the influence and inspire people and my dream is to inspire as many people I can. 

And told her that I want to change peoples lives and I make it better and just help them to see how amazing the life is and then the idea came across my mind and I told myself why don’t you start a blog and start inspiring people through it and I really love that at that time I loved writing so badly  because the fact that I can do something that I love through writing is amazing and I opened every single Youtubers that is talking about loving and I loved it so badly.

I felt like I’m doing something useful and I picked lifestyle blogging so I can talk about variety of topics for you guys I actually loved how I feel when I am writing I am going funny there is some people that sit on the café with the laptops you’re going to find them mostly it’s the books sitting with their laptops and drinking coffee and working so I opened every single YouTuber that is talking about loving and I loved it so badly I feel like I’m doing something useful and I think lifestyle blog and Sue I can talk about variety of topics to you guys I actually loved how I feel when I am writing I am going something funny there is some people that sit on take your feet with the laptops you’re going to find them mostly at Starbucks sitting with the laptops and drinking coffee and working so I wanted to be like those people.

I have always wondered what all those people working I want to do like them so I realized that I actually can’t do like them while I am blogging and I did and I felt the way I have always wanted to feel and it’s amazing I didn’t blog I did the first because back then I didn’t know what to write so I neglected it but when I found out that’s all I could do something I love I did so always do the things life That you love work at jobs you love don’t waste your life and some things you don’t know because doing what you love is the best thing you can offer to yourself into your life.

No comments

Seo Services