5 Productive things to do when you are bored



Hey everyone, Teach yourself that always when you are bored don't just sit there doing nothing cuz you are already bored cuz you are not doing anything so make yourself busy so you won't be bored.

so today my lovely family I am introducing to you some great productive things to do when you are bored.
The first thing is to teach yourself a new skill you can always find new things to teach to yourself I personally love doing that especially when it comes to learning new things about anything I love, for example, photography, cooking or try to learn dancing there is a lot of fun things you can teach yourself through blogs or youtube videos.

The second thing is to watch an inspiring ted talk, watching an inspiring talk or anything inspiring is also a way of taking care of yourself and your dreams cuz you fill yourself with a passion that makes you feel that you want to achieve your dreams. always when you feel down or when you feel that you don't want to work go listen to an inspiring talking or watch an inspiring movie to give you a push.

The third thing is to start a blog you can start that blog on WordPress or you can start it on medium or blogger they are all great platforms to start a blog. starting a blog also will help you earn money when you write great content and people get in and read it, you get our audience you can earn money by the ads that are going to be added to your blog. if you want me to talk about that more clearly you can always ask me in the comments.



The fourth thing is  to download useful applications like productive apps or learning new language apps, you also have a lot of applications that help you train your brain and be more focused and more productive, there are amazing meditation apps also and my favorite is therapy,

The fifth thing is to listen to a podcast and that became one of my favorite things to do especially when I wake up. my favorite show is self-made mastery with Adrienne finch she great she really motivates me when I listen to her I feel like I want to work more I want to b successful and I feel like that life is great like yes it makes sense now and that I'm actually excited to go through life.


No comments

Seo Services