Monthly goals and why you should accomplish them



Hey everyone, ♥️ So before we start I would love to tell you something, a week or two ago I’ve decided to accomplish new and healthy habits for myself, cuz I was waking up late, staying up late until 6am or 7am. My body wasn’t feeling well because of that and beside that I wasn’t drinking enough water, if I’m going to tell you how much water I was drinking it won’t be more than 2 cups of water each day. So I was neglecting myself and I wasn’t doing anything for my future I didn’t work i didn’t make any videos but eventually I told my self I want to be successful but I wasn’t doing anything to accomplish that. 

I stood up for myself and I said woman you will set your goals and won’t be procrastinating anymore, to be true to you I was the queen of procrastinating all I was doing is setting goals plan them but never do anything so I told myself back then hey you should be happy to have goals so you have enough time to do them don’t rush but all of that was wrong. Hear me out people my dear people it’s your life it’s your priority if you gonna love it why don’t you live it successfully and enjoy the great things in life if you don’t have something to die for find it and live for it. Set your monthly goals or weekly goals and make them happen I’m making sure to you that you are gonna fell different, successful and most important thing is you gonna feel that this life I worth living die with memories not dreams. Accomplish everything I want to do in life so when you grow up or die you won’t tell yourself oh I wish that I can get back in time and be successful and do those things.

No comments

Seo Services